Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WOW..it's been a long time!

Hey there chickies...sorry it's been so long since I've blogged...sort of out of sorts since the middle of Feb...life was wayyyyyy to lifey...if you know what I mean.  So...I'll be posting a bit daily to get caught up!

Here are some recent ATC's I did for an upcoming swap on The Sum of All ATC's Yahoo Group.  It's a great group...stop on by!

The theme was Louise Brooks.  In my opinion, she was way ahead of her time...when the mind set during that time was uber conservative.  Hope you enjoy

2 comments:

  1. I love Louise! You have some fantastic images here. That really must be a great group to pick such a rich subject. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it has been a long time...glad to see you back and blogging again!! Super cards Gwenny!!

    ReplyDelete