Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A wonderful crafty morning...

Today is my day off...woo hoo!  I have to go with my Mom to a pre-hearing conference for her ongoing dispute with Tx Workers Comp - her hearing is next week...but I digress...

Usually on my day off, I have TONS of stuff to do...and very little time to play...but this morning...I didn't plan ANYTHING...and since I woke up at the butt crack of the morning (read 3:30 am...eww) I had lots of time to play.

This morning I didn't work on art for swaps...though I have many to finish for April...I worked on stuff...just for me...I wish I could show you guys pics, but alas the camera has no batteries.  I did the start work, now just have to embellish, etc., to finish them.  I did 5 atc's, 2 mini atc's (1.5 x 2.5), a couple of Moo's (1.25 x 2.75), and several mini tags that one of my swap partners sent me with a swap.  I also had a chance to mount one of my ink blot projects.  I am so at peace...clear mind and happy with what I accomplished.  I'll be posting them up as soon as I'm finished making them pretty.

I can share the ink blot...as it is finished...Many of you  know that I struggle with mental health issues...and am working hard to clean out my mental closet, so to speak.  This ink blot signifies some of the issues I am working on...


It really meant lot to me to get this out there...

I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!

Gwenny

2 comments: